Albuquerque Divorce Options Workshop
Albuquerque, N.M.—Attendees will learn how to save time, money and stress at a Divorce Options Workshop that will be held from 6–8 p.m., the first Wednesday of each month, at the State Bar of New Mexico, 5121 Masthead NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109.
Dates in 2018 are: February 7, March 7, April 4, May 2, June 6, July 11, August 1, September 5, October 3, November 7, December 5.
At each workship:
- You will hear a presentation by volunteer attorneys
- Learn about different ways to get divorced
- Learn about the steps of a divorce/family law case and common family terms
- Learn the necessary forms (documents) needed to file for divorce and where to find these forms
- Learn how to save time, money, and stress
- This event is a free community service open to the public.
Call 505-797-6022 to register ... Call 505-797-6000 for more information
This program is sponsored by the New Mexico State Bar Foundation, the State Bar Family Law Section, and the New Mexico Collaborative Practice Group.